Our Service Charter is designed to inform you of the quality and timeliness of service that you can expect from us.
We are committed to maintaining and improving this quality, and will monitor our performance and change our service delivery as necessary.
What you can expect from us
We place great value on the relationship we enjoy with each of our clients. In seeking to maintain and foster these relationships, we will endeavour at all times to ensure:
- You always receive courteous and professional service from us. Our people believe you deserve to be treated with respect and never taken for granted.
- We fully honour our commitments to you.
- The services we provide are of the highest professional standard.
- We assist you in improving your business. We will do so by promptly advising you whenever we become aware of any matter that may benefit your business and suggest any appropriate course of action; and by providing advice that we believe is best for your business. We believe an important part of our role as your consulting partner is to review your existing policies, practices and business decisions, and to be seen by you as completely honest, open and independent.
- We respond promptly to your communications at all times.
- We meet agreed deadlines, provided you have supplied us with the necessary information required to perform the agreed work.
- We communicate frequently and openly with you, as we work towards building a successful long-term relationship.
- We work with you to develop strategies for best resolving issues arising with your business.
- We always remember that you are our client, and respect your right to make decisions in relation to your business and personal affairs, assisted where possible by our advice and assistance.
- We see it as our duty to provide services that add value to your business.
We consult with our clients regularly about how well our services are meeting their needs. To this end, we undertake both post-consultancy reviews and annual customer satisfaction surveys so as to gauge client opinions, ensure we are meeting their corporate objectives, and improving our overall service delivery.
How to give us feedback
We view all feedback as an opportunity to improve our service. If you have positive feedback or are unhappy for any reason, we want to hear from you. Feedback may be provided through any of the following methods most suitable to you:
- You may inform the staff member who is managing your service or their immediate manager;
- If you prefer to communicate with someone who is not dealing directly with you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You may contact the Chief Executive Officer on +61 2 6162 1149 or +61 2 6162 1153 (fax).